E-comfort instant water heater
Energy efficiency class A
(Scale: A+ to F)
- DFX Next: 18/21/24/27 kW, 400 V
This is where the DFX Next is used.
Best bathroom comfort by remote control.
You want to enjoy the best comfort in the shower and bathroom, but install the instantaneous water heater hidden? The E-comfort instant water heater DFX Next is the optimal choice for this. Technically equipped to a high standard like our top-of-the-line DSX Touch, but with the new FX Next Bluetooth remote control instead of the touch display. This means that the device meets the highest comfort requirements even when installed in a hidden location.
Modern technology, durable materials and the compact design ensure high quality and are resource-saving. The unit is operated intuitively via the new FX Next remote control.
The integrated Bluetooth and WLAN function also allows the unit to be operated by smartphone, tablet or voice control. Using the "Smart Control" app makes it easier to commission and maintain the unit. The individual consumption values of several users can also be displayed quickly and easily. That is contemporary operating convenience!
By the way, the DFX Next can act as a home server for CLAGE next generation instantaneous water heaters. Built-in future.
- Fully electronically controlled instantaneous water heater in a set with the FX Next remote control for convenient and economical hot water supply to one or more draw-off points
- Temperature setting, definition of individual temperature profiles and viewing of consumption values via the supplied e-paper remote control or optionally via smartphone
- Always temperature accurate to the degree between
20 °Cand 60°C thanks to TWIN TEMPERATURE Control TTC® and dynamic flow rate control SERVOTRONIC®
- In the comfort range between
35 °Cand 43 °C, the temperature can be set in 0,5 degree increments
- Bare wire heating system IES® ensures longer service life, less calcification and is efficient and easy to maintain
- Thermal treatment function at
70 °Cfor greater hygiene
- Extremely air-resistant heating system thanks to innovative heating channel arrangement
- Multiple Power System MPS® determines the maximum power consumption at installation: 18, 21, 24 or
- Suitable for water-saving fittings: particularly low switch-on water quantity
from 1.5 l/minthanks to innovative water flow technology
- Easy installation thanks to free installation space and variable connection options
- Integrated WLAN and Bluetooth® function for connection with modern voice control systems e. g. Alexa, smartphone and tablet, for example.
- Electronic safety system with air bubble detection, temperature and pressure shut-off, and water stop function
- Flexible surface-mounted and flush-mounted power connection options at the top and bottom of the device
- Dimensions (height × width × depth): 46.8 × 23.9 ×
Data. Values. Facts.
1) The selected power rating determines the values of nominal current, cable diameter and hot water output
2) Also approved for pressureless operation
3) Temperature increase e.g. from 12 °C to 40 °C, mixed water
4) Depending on line pressure, selected temperature and inlet temperature
5) Alternatively connectable to 380 V
6) Suitable for reheating
Operating and installation instructions
|Operating and installation instructions||DFX-Next-Online-GMA-de-en-fr-nl-pt-es-pl-ru-cs-sk-bg-sr.pdf||23.02.2023||
|Operating and installation instructions||DFX-Next-Online-GMA-de-en-fr-nl-pt-es-pl-ru-cs-sk-bg-sr-10-2022.pdf> download||> download|
|Further versions on request|
|Image-only instructions||DSX-Touch-DFX-Next-BiA.pdf> download||> download|
|Further versions on request|
FX 3 (optional)
Additional remote control for convenient temperature adjustment of the instantaneous water heater over a distance of approx. 10 metres in the building. Secure, Bluetooth® wireless transmission, stepless temperature selection via two keys, two fixed value keys and an LCD display, magnetic wall bracket and batteries (included). IP 20. Dimensions (H × W × D): 5.8 × 12.5 × 1,9 cm
FX 3: Part no. 3200-34021
- Operating and installation instructionsFX3-GMA-de-en.pdf (1,32 MB)
RDX 3 (optional)
If required, the universal mounting frame RDX 3 is available as an accessory, with which the electrical connection can be made at any point behind the device. The IP protection class of the device with RDX 3 is IP24. With electrical wiring and pipe extensions. For difficult installation conditions, e.g. replacement of a flow heater with different connections. Compensates for tile projections or wall unevenness. Installation only by a specialist.
RDX 3: Part no. 3200-36100
- Installation instructionsRDX3-MA-de-en.pdf (437 kB)
Pipe assembly for undersink installation with water connections, top flush-mounted G ⅜ inch (basic mounting kit RDX required).
UDX: Part no. 3200-34110
- Operating and installation instructionsUDX-GMA-de-en.pdf (494 kB)
Pipe assembly for offset installation or reversed water connections when exchanging gas water heaters (basic mounting kit RDX required).
VDX: Part no. 3200-34120
- Operating and installation instructionsVDX-GMA-de-en.pdf (564 kB)
Bluetooth remote control included
Integrated Wi-Fi function
Solar-compatible, suitable for reheating