E-comfort instant water heater
DEX Next L
Energy efficiency class A
(Scale: A+ to F)
- DEX Next L: 18/21/24/27 kW, 400 V
This is where the
DEX Next L is used.
Beautiful views: stepless hot water.
The DEX Next L is conveniently controlled via an LED display with sensor buttons. The two memory keys are preset to 38 °C and 42 °C and can be individually adjusted. Unit parameters can be read out and set via a service menu.
- Electronically controlled comfort instantaneous water heater with sensor control panel and LED display
- Precise temperatures between 20 °C and 60 °C thanks to TWIN TEMPERATURE Control TTC.
- Particularly air-resistant heating system thanks to innovative heating channel arrangement
- Bare-wire heating system IES ensures a longer service life, less calcification and is efficient and easy to maintain
- Electronic safety system with air bubble detection, temperature and pressure shut-off
- Multiple Power System MPS determines the maximum power consumption at installation: 18, 21, 24 or 27 kW, 400 V
- Easy installation thanks to free installation space and variable connection options
- Suitable for water-saving fittings: particularly low switch-on water quantity from 1.5 l/min thanks to innovative water flow technology
- Dimensions (height × width × depth): 46.8 × 23.9 × 9.6 cm
Data. Values. Facts.
1) The selected power rating determines the values of nominal current, cable diameter and hot water output
2) Also approved for pressureless operation
3) Temperature increase e.g. from 12 °C to 40 °C, mixed water
4) Limited flow amount for optimal temperature increase
5) Alternatively connectable to 380 V
Operating and installation instructions
|Operating and installation instructions||DEX-Next-L-Online-GMA-de-en-fr-nl-pt-es-pl-ru-cs-sk-bg-sr-03-2023.pdf||15.03.2023||
ErP product sheet
|ErP product sheet||DX3.1-DEX-Next-L-ErP-Produktdatenblatt.pdf||27.03.2023||
RDX 3 (optional)
If required, the universal mounting frame RDX 3 is available as an accessory, with which the electrical connection can be made at any point behind the device. The IP protection class of the device with RDX 3 is IP24. With electrical wiring and pipe extensions. For difficult installation conditions, e.g. replacement of a flow heater with different connections. Compensates for tile projections or wall unevenness. Installation only by a specialist.
RDX 3: Part no. 3200-36100
- Installation instructionsRDX3-MA-de-en.pdf (437 kB)
Pipe assembly for undersink installation with water connections, top flush-mounted G ⅜ inch (basic mounting kit RDX required).
UDX: Part no. 3200-34110
- Operating and installation instructionsUDX-GMA-de-en.pdf (494 kB)
Pipe assembly for offset installation or reversed water connections when exchanging gas water heaters (basic mounting kit RDX required).
VDX: Part no. 3200-34120
- Operating and installation instructionsVDX-GMA-de-en.pdf (564 kB)
Instantly at the right temperature
Short water paths